I am looking for an experienced Heatshielding Fabricator to work in this full time permanent role, located in Buckinghamshire. Own transport essential due to the location. Due to increased work levels, I am seeking experienced Heatshielding Fabricators to work in this busy heat-shielding department.
You will be part of a team working on a variety of projects which will require integral and detachable heat shielding.
- Sheet metal work and fabrication.
- Exposure to working with TIG welding, thin-walled nickel alloys, to +0.2mm) Hydraulic press experience.
- Experience of working using own initiative and solving problems.
- Ability to work to technical drawings and interpret tolerances.
- Strong level of quality focus.
- Ability to cope under pressure, working within a fast-paced environment and experience of working to agreed deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be required to work a 40-hour week with flexible overtime arrangements.
- Standard hours 7am-4pm.
Benefits: Excellent non-contributory pension scheme, excellent working conditions as well as 5 weeks holiday after two years’ service. Yearly bonus. Competitive rate of pay, depending on experience.
- Metal Fabrication