Heat Pump Sales Manager required for a leading heat pump manufacturer. As Area Sales Manager you will be selling a range of renewable energy systems to Developers, M and E Consultants, Contractors, Merchants and Installers. The role will be biased towards specification sales with the emphasis on dealing with consultants. The role will predominately involve sales of heat pump systems but will also include solar thermal and biomass systems.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience of specification sales of boilers, heating or renewable energy products. The role is working for a leading heat pump manufacturer.
Covering South West England and South Wales.
Heat Pump Sales ManagerPosition Overview:
- Sales of heat pump, solar thermal and biomass systems
- To build on strong relationships with consultants, contractors, specifiers, architects, local authorities and housing associations'.
- Develop sales through the existing customer base whilst also highlighting, targeting and converting new potential customers.
- Key agreements with large developers and housing associations
- As Area Sales Manager you will manage your own diary and appointments.
- Covering South West England and South Wales.
Heat Pump Sales ManagerPosition Requirements:
- Proven area sales background in boilers / heating or renewable energy.
- Strong technical background within engineering (plumbing, heating, renewables)
- Covering South West and South Wales
- Full driving licence
Heat Pump Sales ManagerPosition Remuneration:
- Salary Negotiable + Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy