Heat Exchange Engineers
An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client is looking for multiple Heat Exchange Engineers to join their team based in Millbrook. Working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653– £41,787 dependent on experience plus benefits.
Our client is a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing and development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
The Heat Exchange Engineers role:
The design and development of automotive components and systems using your engineering knowledge and experience. Your development and project delivery activities will support winning and delivering new business.
Key responsibilities of their Heat Exchange Engineers:
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery targets for new launch products
- Generate, progress and implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction
- Investigate and report the European region development technologies and trends
- Promotion of the company’s technology and products
Your profile as one of their Heat Exchange Engineers:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent~
- Experience of Designing Plastic (injection moulded) and Metal (pressed / extruded / rolled) components for large volume automotive production (ideally for heat exchange product)
- Self-motivated and well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
Required ability and skills:
- Prepare and confirm design evidence against specifications and standards
- Produce and Release design data including the use of CATIA V5/6 and Enovia PDM system (Solids and Drafting) and applying G, D and T
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Interface effectively across CK functions, regions and with OEM
- Apply engineering tools and techniques e.g. design FMEA, DFM
- Manage Supplier base for prototype design feasibility, procurement costs and timing to meet Budget and Project Milestones
- Liaise with Supplier base to agree Tool and Tolerance Feasibility
Benefits of becoming one of their Heat Exchange Engineers:
-Salary of £38,653.67 – £41,787 per annum
- Group Personal Pension Scheme Company Contribution up to 7%
- 39 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"