With a busy period coming up, this legal organisation is looking for a new candidate to join their team on an ongoing basis. This is a temporary role working Monday to Friday.
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for a reputable organisation operating within the healthcare sector. They act as legal council to set and maintain standards in healthcare practices around the UK. Our client is committed to protecting the public and offering a first class customer service experience. Based in the Kennington area of London, this is a quiet and relaxed part of town away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
What will you be doing?
- To manage the smooth running of Fitness to Practise hearings by providing instruction
- To ensure a high quality of customer service is provided to all their stakeholders before, during and after Fitness to Practise events
- To ensure all participants at Fitness to Practise proceedings
- To facilitate the drafting and quality checking of panel decisions and manage their publication following Fitness to Practise events
- Liaises with external lawyers, legal assessors, panel members,
- Liaises with all employees internally
- Responsible for facilitating the fair and efficient progress of all hearings for the Fitness to Practise Department
- Responsible for supporting all of the parties to the hearing including registrants and witnesses, including those who may be distressed or vulnerable
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of databases, updating their register and the public facing website with panel decisions
- Required to work flexible hours and travel throughout the UK, which includes overnight stays, in accordance with business needs.
- High level of organisation
- Good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, using planning and facilitation skills
- Proactively solve problems and to seek advice when appropriate
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of professionals to encourage efficient progress and positive outcomes
- Good working knowledge of window based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the internet.
- Required to be flexible about event closing times and to travel throughout the United Kingdom, involving overnight stays as required.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within a legal organisation. This is a temporary ongoing role paying minimum £12 per hour. The hours are normal business hours Monday to Friday.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, , to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job