We’re proud to be working in close conjunction with one of the UK’s leading National Providers of hearing care services. My client has an established presence nationwide and have demonstrated phenomenal growth post lockdown.
Working out of state-of-the-art facilities with leading hearing aid technology, this organisation is at the pinnacle of patient centred care.
They’re now looking for a HCPC registered Audiologist/HAD to help contribute to my client’s strong reputation for quality of care and professionalism.
- To deliver excellent levels of clinical customer service
- Be self-driven and motivated to exceed in all areas
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- To meet the appropriate level of expertise to register with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Audiologist (appropriate training will be provided as needed)
- HCPC Registered (My client pays the annual fees)
- Full UK Driving License
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'