PPRUK are currently recruiting for one of the largest UK Hearing care providers, who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss. They are looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to carry out assessments, fittings and aftercare activity for patients referred into the service in line with HCPC requirements, BSHAA guidelines and in-house Dispenser Protocols.
The Employer has national coverage over the UK, with Branches located in all regions as well as mini clinics running out of medical centres and GP Surgeries. They are expanding rapidly and looking to take on a Hearing Aid Dispenser in the below location.
The role will consist of Monday - Friday working - visiting patients in their own homes.
Position: Field Based Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist
Hours: Monday - Friday only (NO WEEKENDS)
Commission: % on Sales + Price per unit
Company car or car allowance
Type of Work: Home Visits (Private patients only)
Benefits offered to permanent employees:
· Full Time or Part Time options
· Private Patients only
· Commission based on sales + Price per unit
· Company car or car allowance
· Annual holidays 33 days
· Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
· Employee assistant programme
· Taste Cards
· 45p per mile mileage
· MUST hold a current HCPC registration (or be willing to register)
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of our patients, fitting hearing aids where they are required and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the telephone following fitting.
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAD or Pre-Registered HAD
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
· IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
· Time and job management activities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a 'recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'