Hearing Aid Audiologist
This is an opportunity to work for a specialist provider of private hear care who have a proven track record and recognised awards for their development of their employees. You will have the chance to demonstrate the latest technology in the audiological world directly from the comfort of people’s own homes as well as satellite clinics.
My client is one of the most established providers of private hear care in the U.K. with full coverage nationwide. Due to increased growth they are now looking to expand the team.
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of my client’s patients, fitting hearing aids based off your recommendation and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the phone following consultations.
- Carry out a range of hear care assessments
- To deliver excellent levels of clinical customer service
- Be self-driven and motivated to exceed in all areas
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- Must be a registered Hearing Aid Dispenser with the HCPC
- Good level of experience within the private sector of Audiology
- Proven sales record within Audiology
- Outstanding levels of clinical competencies
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'