We are the fastest growing premium smoothie brand in the industry, are completely natural, preservative free, vegan juices and are wiping the shelves! Behind a successful product is an even more successful team (67 of us to be exact), in an incredible open plan office based on the beautiful canals in Old Street. Our office is FULL of colour, energy, funky music (mostly 80s) and of course, new and exciting ideas for our brand. Only the most ambitious, forward-thinking and brilliant minds make it through our door and there couldn't be a better time to join this dynamic team, looking to continue dominating the drinks market across the globe.
Think this sounds like your kind of company? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Commercial Executive to join the commercial sales team, working directly with our Head of Convenience. The main function of this role will be to manage and maintain our key accounts in the convenience channel. Attention to detail and a high standard of service will help to ensure these relationships remain strong and to maintain our reputation as a key challenger brand in the industry.
More than this you will help to build and deliver on our sales strategy for 2018and beyond, you will become our very own expert in the convenience channel! This will mean collaborating with our teams across the business (category, marketing and commercial) to ensure you are able to capitalise on new business opportunities as efficiently as possible.
Further responsibilities include:
- Feeding back channel insight and delivering key projects.
- Driving our on-the-ground sales and marketing team to ensure that our presence and brand is felt with our existing retailers and consumers.
- Producing and delivering customer P&L management and sales forecasts
- Contributing to the development of our Annual Business Planning
- Attending key networking events and industry trade shows to maintain existing customer relationships and to build new ones.
- Building a strong network of non-competing companies so we can continue to learn and grow as a business
- Candidate must be a proven self-starter, positive, bright and ambitious with a track record of exceptional delivery.
- Ideally with prior sales experience in the FMCG industry, however, this is not a prerequisite. More importantly, you will be able to prove your ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meeting targets and working to deadlines.
- Data-savvy and mathematically sound.
- A charmer, grafter and a natural networker.
- Ideally, you will be from a Russell-group university, with a degree in business/economics/politics.
- Starting salary: £23,000
- Annual pay reviews: salary increase will be in line with your increased responsibility and performance
- Bonus: This is driven by performance of both the business and your individual performance
In addition to this, we offer the following:
- Brand new Mac Laptop and iPhone
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks at work every day
- Individual Personal Development Plan(PDP) made and reviewed every 3 months, tailored to your requirements and ambitions
- Social activities- including (but certainly not limited to!) a Summer Party, Christmas Party and frequent team events
Holidays, work days and starting date:
- 20 holidays per year plus the period Christmas to New Year plus your birthday off
- Unlimited holiday from your 2ndanniversary at the business
- 2 hangover days per year
- Flexible working hours
If this role sounds like it might suit you, then do not hesitate to apply now and one of our team will contact you accordingly. We aim to get back to all candidates within 5 working days, irrespective of the outcome of your application.
- lead generation
- business development
- attention to detail
- account management
- new business
- food and drink
- specialist coffee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job