Healthy Communities Project Worker
We are working closely with a public sector organisation to recruit a part time Healthy Communities Project Worker to join their team on an 11 month fixed term contract.
30 hours per week, (either 6 hrs per day or 4 full days)
As Healthy Communities Project Worker, you will support the development and delivery of programmes to improve the health and wellbeing of vulnerable people.
- Maintain strong referral routes into the programmes that effectively reach the target population
- Provide telephone support based on motivational interviewing techniques to people referred to the programmes.
- Map current opportunities and get to know activity providers and local opportunities
- Work with local activity providers and help them to become sustainable
- Promote the programmes effectively using a variety of channels and collate case studies
- Input into projects and work with other technical experts
- Engage and interact with customers to meet their needs
We are looking for an empathetic and enthusiastic individual who is excited to make a different to the local community!
If you have a background working in the public sector, or experience volunteering or working with young/vulnerable people this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this fixed term contract opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'