Are you looking to take a jump into a new career? This is a great opportunity to receive the training you need to become a fully SIA Licensed Security Guard. Following your successful training, you will have the opportunity to start your apprenticeship with one of our partners.
Dhunay Corporation is a leading recruitment and training provider. We are currently recruiting individuals who want a career in Healthcare. No experience or previous qualifications are necessary as free training is provided.
Apprenticeship opportunities are available with our clients who are leading London based healthcare providers.
What’s in it for you?:
The benefits available to you on this programme include:
- The opportunity to obtain training and experience in Healthcare
- A range of skills and qualifications.
- The chance to start a career in Healthcare
- A good rate of pay for an Apprenticeship.
- Great career progression opportunities after completing the Apprenticeship.
Selected candidates will be given free specialist Healthcare Training which will include qualifications in:
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall Training
Covering units such as:
- Understanding the Role of a Social Care Worker
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care
- Understanding the person centred approach in adult social care settings
- Be Able to Assess an Incident
- Be Able to Manage a Casualty
- Fire Safety Principles
This training is above and beyond the standard, we ensure you are set up for a successful career in healthcare.
About the Role:
Following the training, the Apprenticeship is a full time, paid role at £7 per hour with top healthcare providers.
The Apprenticeship will be for 12 months and there will be opportunities to stay on with the company after this period and build your career further.
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Good written English
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills, as well as an attention to detail
- A pro-active approach: Taking initiative and actively trying to solve problems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job