Health Care Recruitment Consultant - Wrexham
£20,000 - £23,000 pa
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a well-established recruitment agency who specialise in the healthcare sector. This is a small company who are passionate about what they do, and their core values are centred around people. They are an approachable and friendly team who have an abundance of sector experience and local knowledge which has developed longstanding client relationships. They tailor their services to the needs of the client or candidate, allowing them to provide an efficient and effective service every time.
They are experiencing growth and are looking to expand their new branch in Wrexham. They are looking to hire Recruitment Consultants with previous experience in mental health recruitment such as psychiatric secure units and social care etc.
You will take over a small desk, so there will be existing clients for you to work with. However, business development will still be an aspect of your role. You will expand the company’s network and build your own desk.
There will be a resourcer hired in 2021 to help you with the candidate side, so you will mainly focus on clients. You will need to build and maintain long-term relationships and ensure you’re always providing the best service.
- Previous experience in mental health recruitment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Ability to attract, negotiate and win new business
- Confident, presentable and articulate
- Natural people focus - can easily build and maintain long-standing relationships
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and balance a variety of tasks
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Commission structure - paid at 10% - no threshold
- Early finish on Fridays - 4pm
- Small, close-knit team with supportive management
- Clear career progression path
For more information, contact Sheli @ Permanent People or apply today!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'