A national recruitment consultancy who are on all of the relevant framework agreements to supply staff to the NHS and have a diverse network of offices across the UK.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private hospitals.
- Ensuring that all applicants put out to work are fully compliant.
- Ensuring computer database is updated daily.
- Ensuring team metrics/financial objectives are achieved.
- Writing and posting adverts.
- Key selling candidates into specific opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience gained within healthcare recruitment.
- Able to demonstrate billing success within a recruitment agency environment.
- Ambitious and hardworking.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Well presented and a good team player.
- Able to demonstrate working to and achieving targets.
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure.
- Company mobile.
- A sociable and fun place to work.
- Team incentives and events.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job