Perms Consultant - Healthcare- Crawley
- To £25,000 Basic Salary
- Fantastic open ended bonus scheme
- Superb structured career path
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Quality office location
One of the fastest growing 'total recruitment solutions’ company. Their expansion programme is well underway as they continue to pursue an aggressive growth plan.
In line with their growth they are now looking to attract successful Consultants & Senior Consultants to assist in expanding various office locations within the Healthcare Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a Permanent Healthcare recruitment desk. The role will cover the full recruitment lifecycle covering both new business development and account management. You will be an experienced consultant, ideally with a background in healthcare recruitment, and have a proven track record of developing large volumes of business.
- A minimum of 6 months experience of managing a recruitment desk (temp or perm)
- Self motivated, confident, outgoing with a "can do" attitude.
- Be used to working to targets and have the ability to sell at all levels.
- Hold a current UK driving licence.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 4 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.