Healthcare Recruitment Consultant - Ipswich
- Basic Salary up to £26k (depending on experience)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent back office support processes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Our Client has built an excellent reputation within the Healthcare industry. They currently trade from a number of offices across the UK. They have a very stable client base, supplying staff into the NHS, Care and Nursing Homes.
This is a great opportunity to join a new branch located in Ipswich. You will be working along side the Manager and a a Registered Manager and will be responsible for supply Nurses and Health Care Co-Ordinators into establishments. You will be responsible for developing clients both on the telephone and face to face so that they want to use you on an exclusive basis.
- You will have a proven track record in developing Healthcare Recruitment division/desk.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Healthcare Recruitment legislation
- Will be able to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience in securing new business.
- You will be motivated to exceed targets and goals
- Own your own car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"