Branch Manager -Healthcare Recruitment. City of London
£30,000 - £36,000 per annum, competitive commission scheme, career pathway scheme.
Better Healthcare is a leading nursing and care agency, with nine offices across East Anglia, London and the South East. Established for over twenty years, we enjoy an exceptional reputation within the industry for service excellence and have a loyal customer base.
We are looking for a Manager that can drive growth through our London operation by further developing our existing client network and generating new revenue streams underpinned by successful recruitment campaigns. This will be a fully autonomous role and you will be given the opportunity to build your own business across a number of health and social care markets.
- Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
- Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
- Contract management of company key accounts.
- Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies, particularly within the nursing sector.
- Ensuring company quality systems are being followed and adhered to.
- Supporting Head Office with invoicing and account queries.
- Supporting the Sales Director to develop regional and national business development strategies.
- You will either be already a branch manager in the healthcare sector or an ambitious consultant looking to take the next step into management.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
- You will have a track record of success particularly within a business development or key account role.
- A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and with strong attention to detail.
- You will have a sound knowledge of the healthcare sector and the current issues facing agencies within this market.
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients.
Better Healthcare Services operate a unique career development programme which includes; quarterly development reviews, internal and external training opportunities, career mentoring, clear promotional structure and a generous commission package