Recruitment Branch Manager (Director)- Healthcare - Chester
Our client is a well established Recruitment organisation, who have a portfolio of offices across the North West. They are passionate about their delivery of "excellent service" and have ambitious plans to grow and develop their UK coverage. They are looking for somebody who has the ability to set-up a new branch and become a future Director of the business.
You will lead and manage the branch by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff, as well as maintaining a healthy pipeline of candidates at all times. You will be able to deliver first class customer service to both current and prospective clients. This is a new sector for our client and as such you are joining at a very exciting time with a very long term career path in place. The sky really is the limit with where you can grow the business. You will be a very focussed individual whereby business development is a standard part of your daily working life.
You will be responsible to motivate your team so that they can achieve their individual and team targets and we are looking for somebody who can lead a company culture of collaboration and engagement. You will naturally be a leader who can anticipate and deal with any potential barriers to results being achieved in a positive and compelling manner.
You will be competent at new business generation and be required to ensure all company and legal policies are strictly adhered to.
- You will be a proven Healthcare Recruitment Branch Manager who aspires to become a Recruitment Director
- Have a track record of improving branch efficiencies and profitability.
- Have effective management skills with a proven portfolio of improving Consultants skill sets.
- You will be able to effectively multi task, delegate effectively and have effective and clear communication skills.
- Have very accurate administration skills to ensure the CQC standards are fully implemented.
- You will be dynamic with strong integrity
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job