Manchester City Centre.
£28k-33k + OTE £45k + car allowance
We are currently recruiting for an Branch Manager to work for an leading healthcare recruitment agency based in Manchester, who pride themselves on quality & compliance, They pride themselves on a work life balance which is why they have an Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm working week with an dedicated out of hours team to ensure you are only working those hours!
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in management and a background within healthcare,
- Developing the existing client base
- Establishing relationships with new clients including booking and attending client meetings
- Managing a small team which includes setting agenda for the day/week
- Ensuring all compliance standards are met
- Developing an innovative strategy in the area of sales and recruitment to ensure the company stands out from the crowd
- As its only a small team, being involved in all aspects of recruitment, including networking with candidates, gaining referrals, audits.
What we are looking for
- Experience working within the healthcare/education industry is essential
- Proven strong leadership and management qualities
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve KPI's
- Able to generate and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Brilliant team player
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV or call
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job