Healthcare Negligence Paralegal
Our client have a vacancy for a Paralegal to join their busy and specialised Healthcare Negligence Team. It is essential that the successful candidate has a keen interest in healthcare negligence and has had prior exposure to it through practical work experience/qualifications
This role would suit a diligent, committed, hard working, ambitious and organised individual who is looking for longevity within their next role in addition to career progression. This is a challenging opportunity whereby you'll be given the chance and responsibility to run your own caseload.
- Reviewing and drafting witness statements
- Liaise closely with clients via telephone or e-mail in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Reviewing case records
- providing an outstanding service to their clients.
- Drafting instructions to counsel
- The ability to work under routine direction against established priorities, processes and procedures
- Drafting instructions to send to experts
- Creating and updating bundles for counsel, witnesses, clients and courts
- General paralegal duties as required
- Previous paralegal experience within healthcare negligence would be ideal however not a necessity. Personal Injury experience from a Top Tier firm will also be considered. Exposure to Clinical Negligence via electives will also suffice!
- Strong academics with an absolute minimum of a 2:1 in your law degree
- Strong client relationship and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills to enable you to organise your day and prioritise your own workload
- Strong IT skills
- An excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'