Healthcare Development Manager, North London
A global pharmaceutical company has launched a new generic antibiotic with huge growth potential. They are now looking to bring on board a new Healthcare Development Manager who will be responsible driving this generic to its full potential.
Not only is the company dedicated to ensuring maximum patient access to their drugs, they also have a strong commitment to developing and supporting their workforce.
- As Healthcare Development Manager, you will be accountable for the sales within the strategically important territory of North London.
- Working with the National Business Manager you will develop key account plans to realise the territories sales targets.
- You will continuously develop advocacy by developing relationships with local KOL's. With the vital aim to drive brand awareness within the CCGs in your territory.
- You will ensure formulary inclusion for this new generic drug for first line usage. You will do this by effectively communicating the value proposition.
- As Healthcare Development Manager, you will develop an environment that will ultimately ensure product success within the territory. This will include working with Market Access colleagues, KOL's and CCG's to overcome any obstacles.
- You will have experience of developing advocacy for products in North London and surrounding areas.
- You will have extensive Key Account Management skills.
- Naturally, you will be an effective communicator and negotiator.
- You will have the ability to introduce innovative thinking to improve workflow effectivity.
- Experience with Budget Impact Modelling, Horizon Scanning and change management would be helpful.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver targets within budget in a timely manner.
- You will have a full driving licence.
Please reach out to Shannon at Blue Pelican if you would like to learn more: or .
- Market Access
- key account management