Healthcare Copywriter - Basingstoke, Hampshire
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
- Are you a Copywriter with proven Healthcare Communications experience?
- Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in a healthcare advertising agency role?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in a growing team?
About our Client
We are working for a global hybrid agency who produce content, collateral, and campaigns expertly from concept to delivery for their extensive B2B and B2C client base. They work with some of the biggest global brands and they are now looking for a Healthcare Copywriter to join their healthcare team.
As a Healthcare Copywriter you will be exposed to the full range of health advertising, from human to animal and high science to consumer wellness. You’ll work closely with other copywriters, art directors and designers to develop insight-driven, robust marketing communications for a range of audiences.
This role will support multiple brands across therapy areas and channels, with a focus on digital. They believe every voice counts, from the most junior to the most senior, so expect to challenge and be challenged. You’ll have at least 3 years of experience in a healthcare advertising agency role and be looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy.
What You'll Bring:
- You write clear, succinct, persuasive copy
- Portfolio of conceptual and pure scientific work
- A desire to jump into anything and help the wider team
- You'll bring fresh thinking that will keep us on our toes
- Experience working closely with client services as well as clients and medics
What's on Offer
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays (option to buy up to 5 further days)
- Professional Development and Training
- Remote work ongoing is available
Job Number: VR/02873
Not for youbut you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Marketing Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'