up to 22k plus a generous commission structure
We are currently working with one of the UK’s top healthcare providers, who are now on the lookout to bring in a dedicated and experienced Healthcare Coordinagtor to the team. They are a very well-established company, with over 50 branches spreading across the UK, with a view of further expansion.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic monthly commission structure
- Training programmes and continuous support for development
- Excellent support for career progression
- Company Healthcare
- 20 Days holiday
Building on our clients’ success, you will drive the business forward of the branch. You will take control of existing clients proving support with placements, keeping a high volume of staff, creating and maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients and being involved in business development of current accounts.
You will be working towards targets and ensuring the continuous success of the branch, as well as making speedy placements to ensure the clients’ needs are met.
What we will need from you;
- Previous experience within healthcare is essential
- A proven track record within sales and customer service
- Previous experience in a business development role is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and positive attitude with a proactive approach
It is essential that you have a proven background in recruitment, we are only able to respond to those that have the requirements for this role.
Please do not hesitate to keep an eye on any other roles listed on our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job