Partnered with a leading consulting business who are looking to increase capacity due to business growth. You must be an experienced consultant having gained your experience in another intermediary, with the ability to develop your client book through cross-selling via the group risk team and referrals.
The main purpose of the role is to manage, retain and develop a portfolio of domestic UK PMI clients. You will carry out annual renewals, reviews and maintain regular contact with the client throughout the year dealing with any issues and concerns.
If you're client solution focused, driven and eager to progress, this could be an ideal role for you. You will have the opportunity to work within a growing business, which will provide you career development opportunities.
- Manage and retain a portfolio of SME ad Mid UK PMI clients
- Proactively contact clients at renewal points and to ensure that the relationship and their insurances run smoothly
- Develop your relationship with the client: look for improvements, challenge Insurers and work for the client
- Portray yourself as a Technical Specialist who can explain things clearly, accurately and convincingly
- Considers the strategic value of the client when making decisions
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, both internal referrals and also external introductions
- Proactively prospect potential new clients from marketing campaigns and promotional activities as required
- Look for cross sales referrals into the group risk team
- Identify renewal opportunities and gather customer information to ensure efficiency of renewal process
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'