I’m currently recruiting for a Healthcare Consultant to join an award winning PMI Insurance Broker who due to continued growth within the business have a solid portfolio of PMI clients that need servicing. They’re looking an individual with previous client facing experience who is confident in their advice and development skills to come in service the portfolio and also maximise cross selling opportunities within the portfolio for the Group Risk team. The role will be home based but they have a London office that you can drop into if needs be.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of business with responsibility over retention and growing the account to set of defined KPI’s
- Cross selling into existing portfolio including referrals for additional new business to hit targets set
- Generating Group Risk referrals into our specialist team to agreed target levels
- Ensuring all paperwork (e.g. Fact finds) are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Working closely with portfolio to ensure client has best policy to meet their needs and value for money with no loss of cover.
- Maintain the Client Management Database with accurate client data and considering any Data Protection issues
- Ensuring task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
- Responding to all correspondence/phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the sales process and apply this in all sales related processes
- Consider all underwriting, regulatory and insurer requirements in all transactions
- Monthly and Annual targets are achieved
- Answering the telephone and managing queries, filtering to the appropriate personnel where necessary
- Gain wider product knowledge where required