Healthcare Consultants (Insurance) - South West - £40K - £50K + OTE and Benefits
"Growing business - Great opportunity"
We are working with a respected and growing Insurance Broker who are looking to grow their Healthcare book in the South West. With 20 offices in the region and flexible home working this is an opportunity that would suit wherever you live in the South West and South Wales region.
You will be expected to leverage existing clients the company has on the General Insurance side of the business with a view to increasing their Healthcare book, whilst also managing existing Healthcare customers. A truly collaborative working environment means that you will be meeting prospective clients alongside your colleagues from other areas of the business to support your client development.
- To secure new Healthcare clients and generate profitable income for the Group
- To develop and promote the total proposition to maximise opportunities
- To promote and deliver high-quality service and advice as part of development as a Trusted Partner
- To act as the primary point of contact for the client and establish effective relationships with them
- To renew your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
- To grow the income of your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
- To achieve new business levels in line with agreed targets
- To identify and develop new business opportunities
- To provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
- To update and maintain records on core systems
- To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
If you have a proven track record of nurturing relationships within the Insurance sector, ideally Healthcare, then we would be extremely keen to discuss your experience further. Ideal candidates will have experience of selling Healthcare Insurance solutions to SME’s and large corporate clients.
Call us or send us your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job