Branch Manager -Healthcare Recruitment. Ipswich
£27,000 - £30,000 per annum, competitive commission scheme, career pathway scheme.
Better Healthcare is a leading nursing and care agency, with offices throughout East Anglia, London and the South East. Established for over nineteen years, we have an excellent reputation within the industry for the quality of service delivery and have a large and loyal client base.
Due to company expansion we are looking to appoint a highly talented individual to manage our Ipswich office. Our Ipswich operation is well established with a wide portfolio of clients across Suffolk and Essex.
We supply Health Care Assistants's, Support Workers and Nurses into wide range of establishments including nursing & residential homes, mental health services, learning disability services, extra care and supported housing, schools and drug & alcohol services.
- Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
- Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
- Contract management of company key accounts.
- Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
- Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies, particularly within the nursing sector.
- Ensuring company quality systems are being followed and adhered to.
- Supporting Head Office with invoicing and account queries.
- Supporting the Sales Director to develop global business development strategies.
- You will either be already a branch manager in the healthcare sector or an ambitious consultant looking to take the next step into management.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
- You will have a track record of success particularly with a business development or key account role.
- A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and with strong attention to detail.
- You will have a sound knowledge of the healthcare sector and the current issues facing agencies within this market.
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients.
Better Healthcare Services operate a unique career development programme which includes; quarterly development reviews, internal and external training opportunities, career mentoring, clear promotional structure and a generous commission package
Please send your CV to Kevin Farr, Sales Director e-mail:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job