KARE PLUS CHELMSFORD (BRAINTREE)
KARE PLUS £8.25-£14.50/hrHEALTHCARE ASST / CARE WORKERS / SUPPORT WORKERS / CARE ASSISTANTS / HCA£8.25 - £14.50 / hour
- Also recruiting for HCA's to work in our home care division/community with no experience required
Are you willing to make a real difference to people’s lives in your local community?
Do you have good communication skills?Can you support people with a wide range of needs?This is an opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. We are currently recruiting
Full-Time / Part Time /Support Workers / Care Assistants / Care Workers / HCA to WORK IN Nursing / Residential homes, Private hospitals & NHS. Can you provide high quality care and support to vulnerable adults who may be elderly, frail with Learning disability, Mental illness and Complex needs .
Branches in:HARLOW:covering Harlow, Stanstead, Sawbridgeworth, Dunmow, Bishops Stortford, and Epping.CHELMSFORD:covering Chelmsford, Maldon, South Woodham Ferrers, Hatfield Peveral, Witham, Braintree, Dunmow, ThaxtedCOLCHESTER:covering Colchester & surrounding areas, Clacton, Walton, Frinton, Britlingsea, Dovercourt, Helstead
* Kare Plus is an equal opportunities employer
To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum 6 months UK experience in the last 2 years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
- Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
In return we offer:
- 24/7 support
- High rates of pay
- Referral bonus - Up to £150
- Weekly pay
- Chance to maximise income
- Free uniform
- Shift times to suit you and your family needs
- Work in your local area
- Striving to fulfil your work needs
- Variety of setting e.g. Nursing Homes and NHS
- On-going training and developments
- Career opportunities
- Local interviews
- Part of a friendly working team
- Comprehensive and relevant training provided.
- Salary: £8.00 - £14.50 /hr (based on location, experience and qualifications).
- Refer a Friend Fee - up to £150
- Flexible working shifts - mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Free Professional Uniform.
- We have full time or part time work available
- NVQ level 2 in Health and social care preferred but training will be given.
Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a high standard of care to the company's service users. Kare Plus takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate; apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job