Would you like to be part of a leading Healthcare Agency.
You could up to £9.50per hour working as a Healthcare Assistant. You will be working in a number of different nursing/residential homes with in the beauitful Herefordshire country side.
Responsibilities of Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting with personal care needs.
- Ensuring daily records are accurate and up to date daily.
- supprting with every day activities with in the homes.
Person Specification for Healthcare Assistant:
- Experience within Health and Social Care a a Healthcare Assistant is advantageous but not essential.
- Due to the location of some of the units a full driving licence is beneficial.
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Features and benifits of a Healthcare Assistant.
- Good rates of pay up to £10.00.
- Weekend enhancement.
- Great management support.
- Free uniform.
- Local office support.
- 24/7 on call support.
- immediate start.
- Weekly pay.
- DBS money refunded after hours worked.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job