Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers required
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity and become part of a busy healthcare team?
Alexander Chapel Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary and permanent assignments in nursing and residential homes in Launceston and surrounding areas.
You will support staff to provide a high standard of individualised and quality care to service users. You will promote opportunity, dignity, choice and wellbeing to ensure individuals enjoy the highest quality of life. You will participate in the daily activities, personal care and promote independence with a person centred approach.
- Minimum 6 months experience within the last 4 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable adults and children
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Car driver or willingness to travel
- Up-to £15 per hour
- Refer-a-friend scheme, up-to £100*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training
- Free uniform*
- Varied career opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Mileage paid*
- Excellent out-of-hours support from dedicated consultants
- Flexible working opportunities
Alexander Chapel Healthcare has an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training, guidance and support. We believe in nurturing our staff so that they are happy and striving within their working environment.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and education history.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job