Prestige nursing and Care in Norwich are a dedicated care agency that help provide staff for the Norfolk and Norwich university hospital.
We are seeking Health Care assistants to help provide additional support to the hospitals own staff on night shifts.
You will be working along side the trusts doctors, staff nurses and the hospitals own health care assistants and so will be working as part of a team or may be working independently.
Basic Duties will include :
* assisting patients with Personal hygiene and care
* assiting with nutritional intake
*Completing daily administration duties including charts and completing accurate daily note
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* housekeeping may be required (making and changing of bedding)
* other duties may be required depending on the needs of the hospital patients
- Free training - including on-site classroom based and continuous online training.
- Variety of work
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Cost of uniform refunded (terms apply)
Job Specific Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Professional at all times
- Well presented appearance
- A caring nature
- Hospital observation skills
To be alleagable to work with in the NHS, Immunisations will be required & to include a Fit to work certificate.
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job