We want to hear from experienced Healthcare Assistants who have a natural passion to care, and able to work in Nursing/Residential Homes in the Croydon and Orpington areas.
Healthcare Assistant profile:
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months recent experience, NVQ2 or higher (Health and Social Care) is preferable but not essential and must be available for shift work including weekends.
•Building a relationship with patients
• Identifying patients' special needs
• Supporting clients in their activities
• Helping with physical tasks
• Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
• Providing emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
• Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
• Being friendly and supportive
• Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
• Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
• Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"