We are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants who have a natural passion to care, to work in various Nursing/Residential Homes in Croydon and Bromley.
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months recent experience, NVQ2 or higher (Health and Social Care) is preferable but not essential and must be available for shift work including weekends.
•Building a relationship with patients
• Identifying patients' special needs
• Supporting clients in their activities
• Helping with physical tasks
• Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
• Providing emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
• Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
• Being friendly and supportive
• Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
• Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
• Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.
Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants, so only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job