HCA's needed for high volumes of day shifts in the NHS in London, Flexible Hours, and Competitive Rates
Your new company
Hays Healthcare currently have NHS opportunities available in the London area. Flexible Long Day, Early, Late and Night shifts are available of your choice.
Your new role
You will be committed to your role as a HCA and have experience in the following:
- Observations including routine basic vital signs
- Be confident in dealing with diet and fluids including assistance in simple feeding interventions
- Applying Person Centred approach in the delivery of routine and fundamental patient care
- Safeguarding the well-being and health of patients in your care and report concerns promptly
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a dedicated consultant; while working for Hays you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only), Competitive rates of pay, Fast Track Registration, Free mandatory and specialist Training.
*Terms & conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- registered general nurse / nursing / staff nurse / band 5 nurse / adult nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job