Care assistant - Brooke
CP - 15557
We are currently recruiting for our client's 30 bedded Nursing Home based in Brooke which provides Care and Support to those of old age and those who suffer from conditions such as Dementia.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £9.40 - 9.75 per hour.
- full-time hours available (36+)
- Days and night shifts are available
- Permanent contracts
Care Assistant main duties:
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm, and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working within the care industry
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is desired
- NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care are desired but are not a necessity
- Experience working with the Elderly and those with mental health needs is desired
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up-to-date CV. Alternatively, contact Charles on to discuss the vacancy further.
- Healthcare assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'