Do you want to work for the best care team in South Wales?
Are you a driver looking for full time day or night shifts (12 hour shifts)?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then LOOK NO FURTHER and join us today as an Agency Healthcare Assistant, working in a variety of nursing/care homes,NHS and private hospitals throughout South Wales.
- Fast-track recruitment and training
- Salary up to £18.50/hr including holiday pay / Double time for bank holidays
- Flexible full and part-time hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexipay - get paid early whenever you need it.
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme.
- Career progression.
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Supporting vulnerable adults.
- Assistance with an individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect, and fulfilment.
Our Healthcare Assistants receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded QCF health and social care qualification, uniform, and DBS.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'