Healthcare Assistant – Discharge Assessment Unit
We are looking for enthusiastic people who want to join a fast paced, friendly team.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to cover over 7 days a week between the hours of 8-8. Full and part time roles available
For these vacancies we require applications from individuals who have at least 6 months experience in care .
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• you can work well as part of a team,
• you have a ‘can-do’ attitude
• determination to provide the best possible care to our patients
• excellent interpersonal skills
• you are comfortable with working in a very busy and pressurised environment
In return we will offer:
- Development opportunities, including both professional and leadership development, together with an opportunity to work across some or all of our 5 sites depending on specialty
- Support through every step of the way from recruitment to when you join our team and beyond
- Friendly, supportive and caring colleagues
- A variety of other staff benefits including employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, onsite fitness classes, car schemes
Key facts about our Trust:
- Every day our hospitals see more than 4,000 outpatients
- We see more Trauma & Orthopaedic outpatients than any other Trust – over 3,300 per week
- An average 860 patients are seen in A&E every day – the 6th largest in the country
- Our hospitals admit more than 220 emergency patients every day
- We carry out more planned surgical operations than any other Trust in England with almost 50,000 operations taking place in our 52 operating theatres
- We are one of only 5 Trusts nationally with more than 50 operating theatres
- We carry out more than 300 elective procedures each working day
- We employ 12,000 staff across our 5 hospital sites
- We have a Director of Allied Health Professionals who is committed to provide leadership, progression and direction to AHPs
Closing date of applications: 28 September 2020
Interview date: 12 October 2020
Due to COVID-19 and the Governments guidance on social distancing your interview may be carried out via Microsoft Teams. If this is the case you will be notified in advance so that if you don’t have the app you can download it either on to your phone or computer/laptop. The download is free of charge. Where your interview is face to face, the Trust will ensure social distancing. You will be required to wear a mask on all UHDB premises. If you have Covid-19 related symptoms or are shielding and have been invited for a face to face interview please request a Microsoft Teams interview.
Trac emails can sometimes go in to your junk mail so please check this for feedback on your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Lizzie Sidders - Senior Sister Discharge Lounge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'