Experienced and non-experienced Health care assistants needed for a residential home supporting elderly patients and providing dementia care.
If you love helping and connecting with others and want to make a real and positive difference to residents' lives, every single day, then a career as a carer could be for you.
We’re looking for people who understand that everyone is important and deserves respect and dignity - whatever stage of their life they're at.
Details of the role:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Part time or Full-time hours
- Day shift or Night Shift Available
Healthcare Assistant Duties:
- Your main duties will be providing personal care and support to elderly residents.
- Observing, monitoring and recording the wellbeing of the service users.
- Leasing with service users and relatives.
- You will be supporting seniors and management with care plans, service improvement and clinical duties.
- You must be caring, a good communicator and self-motivated.
The ideal Healthcare Assistant:
- Must have a passion for elderly care and a willingness to learn and develop with a friendly approachable attitude.
- The ideal person would have healthcare experience ideally NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care, but training is provided for those who have a desire to make this a career.
Excellent salary for the area with regular reviews, salary enhancements for overtime, nights and weekends and bank holidays.
- NVQ in Health & Social Care paid.
- Ongoing opportunities for progression, development and training with a new in-house training program.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant/Carer/Senior Carer/Support Worker or looking to make a start in Healthcare and you feel you possess the attributes for this position, then please apply for the role below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'