Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career that can work around your home life?
If you love helping and connecting with others and want to make a real and positive difference to residents' lives, every single day, then a career as a carer could be for you.
We’re looking for people who understand that everyone is important and deserves respect and dignity - whatever stage of their life they're at.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Your main duties will be providing care and support to elderly residents with Physical Disabilities and Dementia.
You will also be responsible for supporting seniors and management with care plans and service improvement.
It takes a special person to be a carer and can be physically and emotionally demanding, but it can also be an incredibly rewarding career. Here are just some of the benefits:
- NVQ IN Health & Social Care paid for
- Opportunity to become a care practitioner paying up to at least £13.00
- Excellent salary with regular reviews
- Salary enhancements for overtime, nights and weekends
- Ongoing opportunities for progression and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Uniform Provided
- Child Care Vouchers
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Discounted Gym Membership, Free flu vaccine
- Company benefits including pension and holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension plan and life assurance scheme
- Cost of DBS covered
This is an excellent opportunity which allows you to develop your care skills across a range of services along with your leadership experience and skills. The career prospects within the home are endless to senior, deputy management, management and even regional management.
Qualifications and Skills:
Healthcare or Support Work experience would be beneficial, however full training and support will be required so it is not essential.
Next Steps/Application Process:
If you feel you possess the attributes for this Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker positions (HCA/Support Worker/Carer/Care Assistant) then please apply for the role below and we will be in touch shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'