Our client has a proven track record of providing excellent domiciliary and complex care within the community. The staff are dedicated individuals who put people at the heart of everything they do. That is why we are recruiting for a like-minded Healthcare Assistant to join their team in North, South and Central Blackpool.
The job of a Healthcare Assistant is to support clients and provide personal and person-centred care within communities. You will be helping them to live full and independent lives in their own homes.
As a Healthcare Assistant you would perform the following tasks:
- Building a relationship with patients
- Identifying patients' special needs
- Supporting clients in their activities
- Helping with physical tasks
- Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
- Providing emotional and social support
- Liaising with family and health care providers
- Working overnight, shifts or live-in
What can you benefit from?
- Full in-house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Agreed mileage payments
- Weekly pay
A full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle would be essential for this position as you will be travelling to client’s homes in the community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'