About the role:
- If you are a Healthcare Assistant then we have lots of work available for you. Join now our exceptional team of people who have a passion for working on the front line of a busy and varied business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients.
We can offer you:
- Weekly Pay
- Refundable DBS After 6 month of working with us
- Mileage to individual clients
- Holiday accrual rates
- Excellent hourly rates –From £10.00 up to £15.00
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs.
- FREE clinical training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- FREE Uniform
- This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full time/part time /days/nights.
- If you have any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Working directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
- Pay rates may differ dependant on the client; this pay rate will apply to the client or establishment that you are interviewed for and allocated to. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the pay rates when accepting work with other clients through Interserve Healthcare.
- The advertised hourly pay rate is inclusive of holiday pay calculated on a weekly basis in accordance with the ‘Working Time Regulations - 1998’. Interserve Healthcare encourages staff to take their agency paid holiday entitlement. Details on how accrued holiday pay can be disbursed can be found in branch.
- The advertised hourly rate is calculated based on assumptions regarding shift patterns, actual accrued benefits may vary dependent on actual worked hours and whether or not you undertake additional work with Interserve Healthcare that attracts a different rate. Holiday pay is calculated over a 12 week average in which pay was paid.
- By applying for this role, you agree that you understand this accrual.
Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, HCA, Support worker, carer, brighton, care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'