Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is a leading, well established healthcare recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public healthcare sector.
We are currently recruiting health care assistants in Cardiff caring for service users in a residential and nursing home.
We need someone for immediate starts for the following shifts:
- Early shifts
- Late shifts
- Long days
- Waking nights
Full/Part time hours
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- Staff uniform
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme
- PAYE or Umbrella payment options available
- Membership to discounts and savings across over 1,000 retailers
- Paid Holiday/Sick/Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs
What do we look for from you?
- Caring and Polite
- Knowledgeable in the care industry
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience minimum 6 months
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- 3 years reference history
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please visit our website www.sugarmanhealth.com or call Michael on (Option 1) You can also keep up-to date with the latest developments in care by liking and following our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- ("care assistant" OR "health assistant" OR "home assistant" OR "healthcare assistant" OR "care worker" OR "health worker" OR "home worker" OR "healthc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'