Healtcare Assistant / Support Worker
£8.50 - £10.50p/h
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers for flexible agency work supporting people with learning disabilities in Private Hospitals andResidential Units.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
healthcare Assistants / Support Workers will need to be trained and experienced in care and support work, including experience of working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
This is a brand new package to Precedo Healthcare and the successful Support Workers will be offered work within a variety of establishments throughout Nelson, Lancaster, Burnley, Blackburn, Colne, Accrington, Ramsbottom, Bury and Rawtenstall.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker:
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour. (Desired)
- Medication administration preferred
- PMVA preferred
- Due to the location of our client, drivers are preferred.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Free Uniform
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants or Support Workers who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Manchester Office on to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'