Integra Healthcare support both public and private sector healthcare settings by placing trained nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and qualified social workers on a temporary, contract, and permanent basis.
We are looking for the best Healthcare Assistants to be part of our expanding team in North Wales.
All you need is 6 months Health Care Experience to be part of the Integra family helping to look after a wide variety of individuals in a range of care and nursing settings covering North Wales and the surrounding areas.
- Generous weekly pay
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- DBS & Uniform refunded after your first 100 hours work
- Kind, Approachable & Professional office team
- Generous Rates of Pay
- Holiday Pay
- You have the control to choose when & where you work
- No admin or Payroll Fees or cancellation fines
- Health Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job