Do you want to start a career in care?
Immediate starts available
Our client is a beautifully exquisite nursing home that provides outstanding residential care for those living with dementia. This stunning country house is set in beautifully landscaped gardens and offers a better quality of life for its residents. They expect the best standards of care from their staff whilst creating a warm and homely atmosphere in a caring environment.
'It's all about people'
- Excellent rates of pay £7.83-£10 per hour
- Flexible hours - full and part time, permanent and temporary roles
- Various shifts - earlies, lates, long days and nights
- Full training provided
- Holidays accrued and paid on request
- An ability to assist with patients' physical and emotional needs
- A caring and empathetic nature
- Good communication skills
- The ability to follow policies and procedures
- Reliability and commitment
Absolute Health and Care are a unique healthcare organisation which prides itself on the well-being of its staff and clients. We understand the importance of treating the patients/clients with respect and dignity and this is at the centre of everything we do.
Call us now for an immediate interview!
- support work
- care assistant
- health and care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job