About the role
Interserve Healthcare is recruiting for dedicated, reliable and empathetic Healthcare Assistants to work with our 30 year old female client who has chronic pain syndrome.
Our client is diagnosed with Sheurmanns disease, has metal rods in place down the
length of her spine and has a supra-pubic catheter. She has a reduced tolerance to light and noise, especially in the morning and is spasm touch sensitive. Our client is a delightful lady who likes having company and chatting, she enjoys having visits from her family.
Car drivers preferable due to location.
Duties may include:
• Providing assistance to our client to deliver personal care needs.
• Support with daily living activities including meal preparation, accompanying client to appointments and social activities
• Deliver care to the clients specific care plan
• Medication administration
• Manual handling including the use of ceiling hoists
• Catheter care
Rates of pay range from £9.50 - £14.25 per hour.
Shift Patterns: 17:30 - 22:30
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay
• Holiday pay
• Client specific training
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job