Do you care about children and young people?
Do you have Tracheotomy experience?
A major London care provider is looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide care services to children and young people who have complex, acute and chronic illnesses as well as learning difficulties, disabilities and challenging behaviours.
For this role, you'll be a natural and dedicated carer but will also want flexibility and the chance to broaden your experience while continuing your career around other commitments.
A committed healthcare professional, you'll have experience of caring for children and young people in their own homes and other community settings such as respite homes, hospices, adventure playgrounds, special needs schools and foster placements.
As a Healthcare Assistant for our client, you'll have access to:
* Flexible shift patterns that fit how you like to work.
* Ongoing support with an allocated paediatric clinical nurse manager who is available for feedback and any assistance if required.
* The opportunity to work in different environments - including special needs schools, children hospices and families own homes.
* Effective processes for booking your work and open communication with a dedicated rota team.
Please only apply if you have paediatric experience.
Apply online and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- healthcare assistant
- health care assistant
- clinical healthcare assistant
- children's healthcare assistant
- clinical health care assistant