About the role
Are you a caring individual who can make a difference to our customers' lives?
Would you like a career that really does give job satisfaction and flexibility?
This post will appeal to an individual with a flexible nature as it involves covering a geographical area across Hampshire.
The post attracts an enhanced level of pay to reflect the requirements of this role, including the need to be available to cover day, night and weekend shifts at short notice.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - loyalty scheme
If you have 6 months UK care experience and any of the following skills & experience we want to hear from you:
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hour
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Tracheostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
• Car driver advantageous
All training provided.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care