About the role
Our Client lives independently in the Waltham Abbey area, he has a skin condition that requires daily dressing changes. We require individuals to join an existing care team that consists of both Nurses and Carers.
Full training and a shadow shift to observe this gentleman’s daily routine will be organised.
Pay rates are: £11.00 - £12.00 p/hr
Shift requirements are:
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 6 hour shifts 10:00 - 16:00
• Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8 hour shifts 10:00 - 18:00
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'