Superior Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants in Dover to join our growing team and to share in the wide range of placements that we can offer
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent and group care and nursing homes, learning disability providers and hospitals.
We have a great working relationship with our regular Nursing Homes and clients and are dedicated to finding you work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
As a Healthcare Assistant your typical duties will include:
- To assist in helping to meet service users health and social care needs.
- To assist service users in personal care including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
- Provide assistance with bed making, preparing meals and drinks, and attending to general housekeeping duties.
- To support and provide guidance according to individuals care plans/support plans in enabling them to maintain as much independence as practicable.
- Understand equal opportunities that will support the equality and diversity of the individual
Day shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
Holiday pay (28 days per year)
Free training & uniforms
Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - Up to £50 for referring a friend (subject to terms and conditions)
Work with a friendly, locally based branch team
- Reputable company -established since 2006
- Flexible and Reliable
- You must be able to communicate effectively - verbal and written
- Experience in Health and Social care preferred
Driver with access to own transport is desirable
Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and 2 satisfactory professional references.
To apply, please send us your CV today. Successful applicants will be assigned a Relationship Manager who will assist you throughout the application process.
Details of other opportunities are available via our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.