Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established healthcare organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need of a passionate Healthcare Assistant to work in Bridgend and the surrounding areas within our Residential & Nursing Homes.
Your main duties working for Sugarman Health & Wellbeing will be:
- Supporting Residents throughout your shift.
- Medication calls for the people you support.
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Helping with feeding.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
As a Care Assistant you will be involved in meeting the needs of a variety of individuals. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
What we need from you:
- Passionate about providing high quality care.
- Minimum of six months experience of working in the care sector
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return for working with Sugarman Health & Wellbeing we will provide you with the following benefits:
- We pay £8.00 - £8.50 per hour for Day Shifts.
- We pay £8.50 - £9.00 per hour for Night Shifts.
- Double time payments for Bank Holiday Work.
- 28.5 days paid holiday per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
- Employee of the Month Scheme.
- DBS Refunded after completion of 300 hours worked.
- £25.00 Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Free continuous ongoing Training & Development.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply today & join the Sugarman Health & Wellbeing South Wales Team!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- social care
- elderly care
- healthcare assistant