Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 2 healthcare assistant to work for an NHS hospital in Oxfordshire, on a full-time/part-time basis.
Duties will include:
- Washing and dressing
- Helping people to mobilise
- Bed making
- Generally assisting with patient's overall comfort
- Monitoring patient's conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration's and weight.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral schemeo if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
- Support Worker
- Nursing - Band 3