About the role
Interserve Healthcare in Peterborough is currently looking to hire experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in the Deeping area with a client who has a Spinal Injury.
You will be working 2:1 with another trained worker to ensure the client is assisted every morning from 07:30 - 11:30.
The role will include personal care, assisting the client with completing exercises and massage, ensure the client takes their medication, provide catheter and bowel care, provide meals/drinks and domestic support.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Having a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Personal care experience (minimum 6 months)
The following would be preferred but not essential:
• Spinal Injury care experience
• Medication awareness
• Bowel care
• Catheter care
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care